– This prisoner support group supporting anti-civilization (animal and earth liberation) of Mexico was formed due to the urgent need to support our comrades who have fallen into the dungeons of the enemy.
– With the expansion that has taken place in the fight for animal and earth liberation in Mexico, the state has implemented forms of repression against anarchists and eco cells, and against the anarchist movement in general in a battle to the death. During the last few years in Mexico, individuals have fallen into the dungeons of different individual Mexican states; it is now time, as Anarchists, to set aside fear and deal directly with the threat against freedom.
So far there are two prisoners in Mexico, eco-anarchists who are locked up; their sentences in prison promise to be “exemplary” for those who are breaking with the reality imposed on the rest of us. Their names are Abraham Lopez Magdaleno Martinez and Adrian Gonzales ; this group seeks to aid them both in and out of prison, to avoid any pitfalls that those who fight victoriously for revolution might have to face someday.
– Critics of our struggle and the anarchist ideas have ensured that these two prisoners often lack concrete support; they need instead a break inside the prison, so we decided to form this group called “Until the End”.
It is essential for the revolutionary struggle for a group to take a hand in the matter of prisoners, and more so if they have a different diet to that of other prisoners (vegetarian or vegan) and if you are claimed as prisoners at war.
The struggle for total liberation apparently is new to the ears of many, but these ideas have been building and developing for several years in Mexico; only since September of last year has there been more public presence of anarchists and eco-cells, including insurrectionary attacks with explosives that obviously have since become of concern to the authorities in each city where they have had the presence of direct action anarchists.
– Our comrades are Abraham and Adrian, imprisoned for trying to halt those immediately responsible for the expansion and the imminent destruction and domestication of the wild that is actually perpetrated by the current dominant regime, whose goal is the domestication and control of nature and the universe.
Anarchist comrades were not passive before such a spectacle, and in their correct beliefs tried to confront the mega machine; however they were captured, so now this group is how we can give them more solid support.
– Support fellow prisoners in any way you can and want, words of encouragement, poems, drawings, poetic terrorism, actions in your daily struggle, legal advice (lawyer), economically, etc.
– IMPORTANT NOTE: we as a support group do not belong to any direct action cell, we have nothing to do with them. We disclaim all illegal actions that take place in the future claiming to support Adrian and Abraham, we’re just a group of individuals who attempt to be a practical support for prisoners and Anarchist comrades that may need our support in the future.
PS: For any Anarchist individuals, or groups that want to support and help shape this project, do not hesitate to contact us; we know that organizing a support group is not easy, so ask the support and solidarity with other prisoners and their supporters.With this group, Until the End, we hope to become a strong and concrete support for the hostages of the state.
————————————————– ————————————————– ———————
Current status of prisoners:
Abraham López Martínez: Young vegan anarchist and minor imprisoned on December 15 last year, during an inflammatory action in the Tlalpan delegation City, where nine cars of a bourgeois fractionation were burned to scrap and a bomb exploded destroying the front of a Harley Davidson branch, an action that was claimed by the Front de Liberation de la Terre (FLT). Abraham is locked in Adolescents Care Agency in Cologne Narvarte, accused of damage to private property and conspiracy / subversive.
Presently his case is under review because the judge took away the crime of subversive association, so the MP which they may appeal a sentence which does not meet bail.
You can write letters of support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Magdaleno Adrian Gonzales : Young anarchist and vegan of 22 years, detained on 4 February this year, accused of detonating a butane gas bomb in a subway car vacuum in Mexico City Taxqueña-terminal station. Adrian is located in the north of the City Prison, accused of threatening social peace and damage to private property; it also charged him with cans of gas explosion from a Banamex on September 25 last year in the Milpa Alta.
The final sentence for Adrian is 7 years 11 months, does not meet bail and will have to meet those years in prison.
You can write letters of support to: email@example.com