In the first week of March, we milled 5 high seats in a forest near
Winterthur, Switzerland. For the liberation of all animals! For freedom! Against
all cages and knacks!
Hello reading person. Nice that you are on directaction.info and that read this. We hope you are inspired. Let’s merge the struggle for the liberation of humans and animals! We destroyed a few high seats/hunting towers during a romantic full moon night in Winterthur, Switzerland. 3 wooden, 2 metal ones.
We have some tips:
– Pushing and then sawing is easier than just sawing and knocking the towers over (as this can sometimes lead to dangerous, unforeseen situations). The thrusting is easier if you’re a group of three than just two.
– Metal high seats/towers: kick it, bend it. Jump on them as if it was a swing (this is fun!) and bend the metal.
– Always carry torches for emergencies. Check the batteries beforehand.
– What can be interesting for feeding sites in the forest (which are somewhat difficult to destroy): distribute (human) hair. The animals smell this and do not dare to approach them anymore. The hair can e.g. be collected in a hairdressing salon. Just ask if you can have the ‘hair rubs’ of a workday. (for example for school or art or or or …).
– Good clothes against thorns.
– Bring away the material afterwards, do not store anything at home.
So, dearest reading person, we wish you and your team best of luck and lots of FUN! Greetings to all prisoners! To all rebellious people and animals behind bars, in prisons, deportation camps, ‘mental hospitals’, experimental laboratories, stables, farms, fattening facilities, bird cages, pet shops, aquariums, kennels, laying batteries, breeding stations, zoos, … We send you our fire, our love and solidarity! You are our inspiration.